Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and includes information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data related to physical appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. number on the health insurance card, and other information that can identify a specific individual from the information itself (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and settlement information, including the user's personal information, between the user and the partner, etc., may be sent to the Company's partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors, etc.). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). Article 3 (Collection of Personal Information)
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- For the provision and operation of the Company's services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including confirming their identity)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company
- To contact the user as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill users for use of paid services.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of the purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use has relevance to the purpose before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user of the changed purpose in the manner prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- when it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
When the following matters are announced or published in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the individual
- Method of receiving a request from the person in question
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- In the event that personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and that the person is to be notified in advance of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used jointly, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by an individual, the Company will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if the Company decides not to disclose the information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company's business
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
Users may request that the Company correct, add, or delete their personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company, if the personal information held by the Company is incorrect. (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.").
When the Company receives a request from a user under the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay.
When the Company has made a correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it has decided not to make a correction, etc., the Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event that is requested by a user to cease using or erase (hereinafter referred to as "cease using, etc.") personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the company will do so. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user of this without delay.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following
JUNNO DESIGN LLC, 4-8-20 Tajima, Jonan-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 814-0113, Japan Tel: 092-836-5375 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org