Junno Design LLC
EDGE Recycled Hardwood Cutting Board
Regular price ¥12,000
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A sturdy and heavy chopping board made from recycled old wood.
At Junno Design we believe in protecting the rain forests of the world. These beautiful cutting boards are made from 100% kiln-dried, durable tropical reclaimed hardwood.
- The grain of the wood is distinctly vertical. This means that each chopping board is unique and has a slightly different design. It comes with a stainless steel hook made of a material that is resistant to salt water and rust.
Ideal for preparing food, cutting cheese and fruit, or serving steak.
- The EDGE series cutting boards are economical and durable and can be maintained with woodfood wax from time to time to ensure a long life.
- This product is made in Malaysia from salvaged wood (high quality re-purposed tropical hardwood). In the manufacturing process, we use FDA-approved quality water-repellent glue. This method has relatively low labour costs and allows us to offer such an affordable chopping board at a low price.
- All chopping boards are individually different and range in thickness from approximately 3.2 cm to 3.8 cm. Weight: 2.2 - 3.5 kg.
- The cutting boards are treated with wood food wax.
Junno Design's wood selection and sourcing criteria to reduce direct harvesting of timber:
- No direct harvesting of wood from the rainforest, only recovery of wood that has already been used for building and construction and is now waste wood.
- We only collect wood that has already been used for building and construction and is now waste wood.
Types of wood used by Junno Design
14 types of heavy rainforest hardwoods, including Merbau, Balau, Kempas, Chengal, Meranti and Tembusu.
(3) The age of the recycled wood used is between 38 to 150 years.
We recommend that you regularly clean your cutting board to make it even more comfortable to use. We recommend that you use wood food wax to maintain your cutting board regularly.